Bachelor of Technology Part-Time is the full name of the program. A B Tech for Part-Time is a three-year undergraduate engineering program. Part-time B Tech is an AICTE-approved programme that is legitimate in every way. It is broken into six semesters over the course of three years. Engineering (BTech part-time) is one of the most in-demand technical courses in India, owing to the country’s rapid educational expansion.
Students and working professionals who were unable to enroll in a conventional B Tech programme owing to personal reasons can now do so part-time. Whatever the reason, individuals were unable to pursue technical education due to the rigidity of traditional curricula. However, having a part-time B Tech allowed them to be more flexible with their schedule.
What is B Tech Part Time Program
BTech part-time programmes are conducted at times and on schedules that are convenient for non-traditional students. The technological exposure, high compensation package, work satisfaction, growth possibility, and class schedule without interfering with their current life condition are the primary pillars behind the popularity of BTech Part-Time courses.
BTech Part-time is the solution for students and working professionals who have been unable to enrol in a conventional BTech programme owing to personal reasons. Whatever the reason, individuals were unable to pursue technical education due to the rigidity of traditional curricula. However, having a part-time BTech allowed them to be more flexible with their timetable.
In BTech part-time, each specialization has its own set of perks and advantages. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Automobile Engineering are some of the most popular BTech Part-Time specialties. The BTech Part-Time program’s academic structure is meant to offer students technical, theoretical, and industry expertise. The Part-Time BTech program is organized into six semesters.
Guide on B Tech Part-Time 2022
Have you completed an engineering diploma and are employed in the field? You want to be a technical graduate, but you won’t be able to finish since you’ll have to quit your work. Part-Time Btech is the option for you if you want to become a technical graduate without having to give up your job.
You will be able to earn while learning thanks to the flexibility of class schedules. Part-time Btech will give diploma holders with the understanding of Btech practical and theoretical, as well as assist them in relaunching their professions.
The age of skill-based programs has arrived. The Indian government rewards students who excel in their fields, and BTech Part Time is undoubtedly one of the greatest skill-oriented programs available. Technical engineering graduate students are being chosen above traditional graduate students. So, what do you have to lose?
You will be able to earn while learning thanks to the flexibility of class schedules. Part-time Btech will give diploma holders with the understanding of Btech theory and practice, as well as assist them in relaunching their professions.
Diploma holders will be able to advance their professions in leaps and bounds as a result of this. So, to advance your technical profession, simply enroll in the BTech Part-time programs.
Part Time BTech Highlights
- B Tech Part Time is developed for working professionals who are unable to attend normal B Tech classes.
- The BTech part-time programme lasts for three years.
- The curriculum and syllabus for B Tech Part-Time are the same as for Regular Btech.
- The AICTE has approved B Tech Part Time.
- Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, and Automobile Engineering are some of the specialties available in the B Tech Part Time program.
What’s the Difference Between Part-Time and Full-Time B Tech?
Class schedules and time are the primary differences between Btech Part-Time and Regular Btech. Part-time Btech sessions are offered on weekends or nights, as opposed to the standard Btech class schedule. Aside from the fact that both are AICTE certified, the syllabus and programme are the same in both.
Duration of Part-Time B.Tech
The B Tech part-time programme lasts three years. The B Tech part-time programme is structured into six semesters over three years. During these three years, a part-time BTech student is exposed to both theoretical and practical engineering knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for BTech Part Time
Candidates must hold a diploma in the relevant field in order to be eligible for Btech Part Time. The student are directly admitted into the second year or the third semester of the program so he must be a Diploma holder to be eligible to apply in BTech Diploma Holder.
Part-Time B.Tech Specialization
BTech has a number of specialisations that are not available in regular Btech. The following are some of the most popular BTech Part Time specializations:
- Mechanical Engineering is the study of the design, manufacture, operation, development, maintenance, and research of machines and their components.
- Computer Science Engineering is the study of coding, analyzing, and designing computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) is a discipline of engineering that deals with the research, design, and development of semiconductors and devices.
- Civil engineering is the study, analysis, and design of infrastructures such as roads, buildings, and other structures.
- Mechanical and Automobile Engineering is the field of engineering that deals with the design, production, development, and research of automobiles.
Syllabus of Part-Time B Tech
The syllabus of Every Specialization is different from each other. As a student will be directly admitted into 2 years, he will study the subjects which are related to the specialization. If a student is a Mechanical Engineer he will study subjects such as Theory of Machines, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Designs, Strength of Material, etc., and these subjects will only be common in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering.
The subjects aren’t common for any other specializations except the above mentioned. As you will be studying different specializations you the only common subject will be Mathematics that is taught in all the specializations.
Career After B.Tech Part-Time Degree
- Companies in the private sector/ multinational corporations: In the private sector, there are a vast number of employment accessible. In all engineering fields, they pay well. Jobs in the private sector come with their own set of obstacles that must be overcome.
- PSUs/ Public Service Undertaking: A PSU is a public service organization. PSUs are government-owned corporations. These firms have their own recruiting examinations. ISRO, DRDO, and NIC are a few examples (National informatics center.) As a result of their GATE score, certain PSUs provide employment possibilities. For all of these tests, the B.Tech Part is used as the basis.
- PSUs in India are of 3 categories:-
- Maharatna PSUs (Big organizations like BHEL, SAIL, etc.)
- Navratna PSUs (Medium organizations like Oil Indian Limited etc.)
- Mini-Ratna PSUs (Small organizations like PEC Limited, BSNL, etc.)
Higher studies after B.Tech Part-Time: After completing their B.Tech. Part-I, many students continue their education. It’s time for them to get an advantage over their competition. And even then, you’ll still have to make decisions.
Following are some of the most common job possibilities for those with advanced degrees: Your options include earning an MS/MTech degree. If you’d like to concentrate in a technical field or pursue research, this is an excellent choice. You can pursue a degree in business, such as an MBA degree. In terms of safety and pay, a master’s degree in business is the best option.
Salary of B.Tech Part-Time Graduates: In India, one may expect to earn up to 4-5 lakh per year in MNCs and government sectors after completing a B Tech Part-Time programme. The B Tech Part-Time salary varies based on the industry or sector of employment, such as government or private employment, as it does with any career.
⭐Is Part Time B Tech Approved By AICTE (All India Council For Technical Education)?
Yes, part time B Tech is approved by AICTE. AICTE came up with this program so that the working professionals can get a degree without leaving their jobs.
⭐Which branch is best for doing part time B Tech?
Look, this is a matter of personal opinion. Mechanical engineering is the ideal choice if you enjoy machinery. Computer science engineering is the ideal option for you if you are interested in computer science. As a result, it is dependent on your area of interest.
⭐Can we do part-time engineering?
Yes, if you are working and want to get an engineering degree, this is the programme for you. Part-time BTech students have the option of attending the institution during specific shifts based on their job schedule.
⭐Can I do regular B Tech with a job?
Yes, it is feasible to pursue a B Tech degree while working. Part-time mode is offered for B tech.