How Can I Get M.Tech Stipend? Guide 2021
For the academic year 2020-2021, the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has established a Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme for M.Tech. students. Qualified candidates admitted to AICTE-approved colleges would earn a stipend of Rs 12,400 per month for a period of 24 months under this initiative. This has been an initiative that is especially designed for the postgraduates so that they can have an advanced level training before they enter into a full fledged job. It is an incredible way to build up interest in the field and also train the students who wish to grow successfully in the field.
M.Tech is a postgraduate degree in the field of technology and science. It is one of the most reputed degrees and offers a vibrant career in the future. This article is going to cover the application and eligibility process for the stipend that is provided under the course of M.Tech. We hope this serves you with all that you need in order to be thorough with your research.
Stipend Process for M.Tech. Graduates
Students who have been accepted into AICTE-approved institutions or university departments. Also, students accepted into AICTE-approved Master’s of Technology programmes. And students who are full-time students. At the time of admission, students must have a valid GATE score.
Below we have mentioned the steps to apply for the Stipend Process of M.Tech. course. Now, step by step you have to go on in order to fill up the application for the process.
- Student ID verification – Verify your student ID to get a one-of-a-kind student ID.
- You may access the application form once you’ve registered.
- Fill out the required fields and upload the required documents. The further given documents are required: GATE/GPAT score card, caste certificate, bank passbook, and Aadhaar card scanned into PDF.
- Following the completion of the form, the various institutes must verify the information of students admitted to M.Tech. programmes through GATE for the academic year 20-21.
- The scholarship amount will be credited to the student’s bank account once it has been accepted by the institute.
Other Necessary Requirements
- The award of a Post Graduate Scholarship is contingent on the student receiving no other financial help in the form of a scholarship, salary, stipend, or other form from any other source during his or her time at the Institute.
- Moreover, candidates must have a savings bank account in the same name as their student ID to be considered.
- Every post-graduate student will be required to work for 8 to 10 hours (per week) on teaching and research activities given to him or her by the Institute.
- The student should not drop out of the course in the middle.
Let’s Wind This Up
Training at the end of any course is going to help you in the most exciting ways ever. Internships, trainings and scholarship programs are some amazingly crafted programs for students to find their ways in the area of their interest and have all occupied interest in that. And in a field like engineering, it is necessary for students to have a good experience as a trainee so that they can work more efficiently in the field further. Sometimes, the internship programs also help the students to figure out what their actual area of interest is. Henceforth, making them ready for something absolutely different. However, we believe we have made our best efforts in making this article a little helpful for you. We hope you find your way and correct area of interest and therefore, fulfill all the success in it.