BE/B Tech Engineering Admission Process In Delhi NCR 2022
B.E/B.TECH. (Engineering) Admissions Process 2022, New Delhi, India – Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Documents, Selection Process & More.
The engineering college (B.Tech.) admission process for the academic session (2020-21) has started. Check all the details about the b tech admission process include entrance exams, a few good engineering colleges, admission requirements, and many more.
Are you ambitious to pursue b tech from one of the top engineering colleges in Faridabad, India? If yes, it is necessary to know about b tech admission process, top b tech colleges, dates, entrance, and others. In India, there are lots of engineering colleges, and some colleges have the same admission process and some have other criteria. So in that case you have to collect the information about b tech admissions process and arrange the documents for respective colleges before taking the admissions. On the other side, the b tech course involves different specializations like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science engineering, electronics and communication engineering, mechanical and automobile engineering, etc. Candidates have freedom to choose any specialization that suits their aim/ambitions and in some cases students have mandatory to choose the specialization on the basis of previous degree completion like candidates who have done diploma/polytechnic, want to pursue b tech then they have to choose the specialization respectively on the basis of previous degree specialization. Those candidates will be also eligible for direct entry into second year/b tech admission through lateral entry.
B Tech Admission Process 2022 In Delhi NCR
In order to to know about the b tech admission process 2022, Students must be aware about the b tech application process, b tech admission eligibility, b tech specialization, entrance exams, b tech trough lateral entry & others. In India there are two types of entrance exam for b tech admission after 12th, one is state level entrance exam and other national level entrance exam. It is up to the students to choose their state-level or national level engineering admission test depending on their requirements. Most of the students often confused about the terms B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology). A few colleges offer B.E while a few offer B.Tech, Both are the 4/3 years engineering degree and there is no major differences.
In this article we have come with a detailed analysis about b tech admission process 2022 in delhi ncr along with top engineering colleges, engineering entrance exams, admission requirements for UG (Under Graduate) engineering courses/programs. We hope that the analysis/explanation will give you the right way to get to know about b tech admission process 2022.
B.Tech admission process for the academic session 2022-2022 in delhi ncr India has already been started from the month of March or April but due to covid-19 pandemic, have been delaying the process. Almost, all states have its own entrance exam process for UG b tech admission. As b tech admission process in IITs & NIITs is totally different from private engineering colleges. Similarly, b tech admission in one state vary from another state. On other hand, for students who have completed diploma/polytechnic and working professionals who does not have enough time to attend the class regularly, UGC has come with an option “B Tech for Working Professionals Program” where candidates will get admission directly into 2nd year engineering through b tech lateral entry process and can attend the class weekly mode. It is totally equivalent to b tech regular degree program. If anyone have any doubts and want to know in details about b tech for working professionals course, then they can visit directly our official domain www.btecheve.lingayasuniversity.edu.in. Now we are elaborating some of the key factors with regards to b tech admission process for 12th (PCM) pass students. Check below-
1. Engineering Entrance Exam Score Acceptance: Among the various engineering college in India, a major difference with regard to b tech admission process is acceptance of engineering entrance exam score. Not all the engineering colleges in India accept the same score for b tech admission. The acceptance of engineering entrance exam scores are varies from college to college and state to state. JEE main is popular acceptance engineering exam entrance test for b tech admissions. However, States have also its own state level engineering exams that is specific for states.
2. Multiple Engineering Entrance Exams & Score Acceptance: There are multiple engineering entrance exams for different different states with regards of b tech admission process. For example, b tech admissions in some states like Maharashtra are based on JEE Main/MHT CET. In other side Himachal Pradesh where 15% seats are reserved for students with JEE Main scores. On other hand, Himichal Pradesh goverement has also conducts a state level engineering entrance exam to fill 85% engineering seats under state quota.
3. Direct Admission without Engineering Entrance Test: Most private engineering college, there is a chance to getting direct admission without a engineering entrance exam test. These types of admissions called as management quota admissions. In this process you have to pay more compare than entrance based admissions. On other hand, a few university is taking admissions directly into 2nd year for those candidates who have completed diploma/polytechnic. Lingayas Vidyapeet in Faridabad offering b tech courses for working professionals, who can take take admissions in b tech through lateral entry. There is no need to pay more money as compare to entrance based admissions. (Admissions Open 2022 – B Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry)
Which entrance exam is best for engineering?
Engineering entrance exam is totally depends on students and their requirements. If you wants to take admission into government funded institutes/colleges such as IITs, NITs, IIITs and others, he/she must score the eligible number for JEE Main/JEE Advance. Such candidates must have to migrate to other states and where they can get admission in B.Tech. Let’s take an example a student from delhi wants to take admission in NIIT Kurukshetra, he/she must be ready to relocate to Kurukshetra, Harayana through JEE Main. Candidates need to stay in hostels of respective institutes or seek paid accommodation outside of the campus. Candidates who have scored the eligible number through national level engineering entrance exam test like JEE Main/JEE Advanced are eligble. (Admissions Open 2022 – B Tech Mechanical Engineering Lateral Entry)
If candidates want to get in admission in their states then they have to pass state level engineering entrance exam test where they can get admission in b tech in own states. In that case they have no need to pay extra accommodation. For example, A candidate from Harayana, aim to take admission into their own states then in that case he/she must qualify the HSTES. (Admissions Open 2022 – B Tech Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry)
How to Apply B.Tech Course In 2022?
Before applying to b tech admission, students must have qualify the valid entrance exam score (National or State Level). If you want to take admission through lateral entry then you don’t need to qualify the engineering entrance exam test in most of the colleges. After qualifying the entrance test, respective institutes/colleges or states conduct a centralize admission process for b tech course. Students must participate in this event and secure their seats. Many universities or deemed universities directly taking the admission application from their official websites. You have to simply visit the official website and follow the necessary steps or you can also call directly to their counselors. (Admissions Open 2022 – B Tech Electronics Engineering Lateral Entry)
Top 20 Engineering Colleges For B.Tech Admission
As per recent NIRF 2022 ranking, here is the top 20 engineering colleges which allows b tech admissions for 12th pass students who has scored eligible marks in engineering entrance exams.
1. IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology
2. IIT Delhi – Indian Institute of Technology
3. IIT Bombay – Indian Institute of Technology
4. IIT Kanpur – Indian Institute of Technology
5. IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology
6. IIT Roorkee – Indian Institute of Technology
7. IIT Guwahati – Indian Institute of Technology
8. IIT Hyderabad – Indian Institute of Technology
9. NIT Trichy – National Institute of Technology
10. IIT Indore – Indian Institute of Technology
11. IIT Varanasi – Indian Institute of Technology
12. IIT Dhanbad – Indian Institute of Technology (ISM)
13. NITK Surathkal – National Institute of Technology
14. CEG – College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University
15. VIT University, Vellore
16. NIT Rourkela – National Institute of Technology
17. Jadavpur University
18. ICT Mumbai – Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
19. NIT Warangal – National Institute of Technology
20. Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri Campus, Kerala
List Of Top UGC Recognized Universities For B Tech Lateral Entry
Apart from engineering entrance exams some of the best UGC recognized Private Universities in India for B.Tech second year admission are listed below:
# Lingayas Vidyapeeth, Faridabad
# Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
# Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
# Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
# Mumbai University, Mumbai
List Of Entrance Examination For B.Tech Admission 2022
1. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main
2. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Advanced
3. BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test)
4. VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination)
5. SRMJEEE (SRM Joint Entrance Examination-Engineering)
6. COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test)
7. KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination)
8. WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam)
9. MHTCET (The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
10. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
If you have done 12th with science stream and also have eligible scores in respective engineering entrance exam then you will be fully eligible for respective colleges with regards of b tech admission. But if you have completed diploma/polytechnic and want to take admission in b tech directly in 2nd year through lateral entry then you must have choose b tech for working professionals courses at lingayas vidyapeeth. There are many advantages if you will be with b tech wor working professionals program.
1. A student interacts with expert faculty in classrooms. Classes are held in weekends and holidays (during the day time).
2. Practical’s are held on each Saturday. The lab is having state of the art facility for the experimental work in the related area.
3. Students access learning the material in various formats: text, video lecture, audio anytime from everywhere through a learning management system.
4. Student’s performance is assessed continuously throughout the semester by quiz, assignments, mid-semester and comprehensive exams. The assessment results are shared with the students to improve their performance.
5. Final semester student’s carry out a project work applying the various concepts learned in classrooms and labs under the guidance of a mentor. (Admissions Open 2022 – B Tech Computer Science Engineering Lateral Entry)
If you want to know about fee details, visit – https://btecheve.lingayasvidyapeeth.edu.in/fee-details/
FAQs Related to B Tech Admissions 2022
⭐How Can I Get Admission In B Tech?
There is a simple process to get admission in b tech. If you want to take admission in b tech after 12th then you have to score eligible number in an engineering entrance exam test for respective universities and if you have done diploma/polytechnic, want to take admission through lateral entry then you can directly visit university official website and applied through them just like Lingayas University.
⭐Is There Any Intrance/Enrance Exam For B Tech?
Definitely yes, but you can also take admission in b tech without any entrance exam through management quota.
⭐What Are the Fees for B Tech?
Fees of b tech, vary from college to college or university to university. But the average fees of engineering college in india is 2,00,000 from government colleges and INR 8-20 lakhs from good private colleges.
⭐Which College Is Better For B Tech?
There are many colleges & universities in india for engineering education so in that case, students are confused and they are not able to decide how to choose the college. That’s why College Vidya came into existence and help students to decide the choosing of college. You can also check this blog where we mentioned top 20 engineering colleges in India.
⭐When B.Tech Admission Notice To Be Released For 2022 Admission?
B.Tech admission notice has been already released but due to covid-19 pandemic admissions are getting late. In that case you have to frequently visit respective engineering college’s official website and need to update with news.
⭐What Is The Basic Difference Between Bachelor Of Technology And Bachelor Of Engineering?
There is no more difference between Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & Bachelor of Engineering (B.E). In previous days bachelor of engineering was popular but now a days b. Tech is more popular comparing than B.E because b tech is a little more practical than a bachelor of engineering.
⭐What Can I Do With A Bachelor Of Technology Or B Tech?
Still engineering is a very popular sector than other industry. You can make career in different sectors as different different roles like Software Developer, Information Technology Consultant, Computer Forensic Analyst, Information Technology Business Analyst and Computer Network Architect and many more.
⭐What Are The Skills Required For BE/B Tech?
Candidates are required to have a few skills to perform well after b.e/b.tech course. Check below:
Teamwork, creativity, leadership skills, analytical and creative thinking, familiar with industry trends, latest trends and many more.
⭐What Is The Eligibility Criteria For BE/Btech?
Students must have passed out 12th with science stream and if you want to take admission through lateral entry, then you must have passed out diploma/polytechnic.
⭐What Is The Different Job Profiles Offered To A Btech Graduate?
B Tech graduates are mostly hired in technical industries. After b tech you can do job as a software developer, consultant, analytics manager, entrepreneurs and many more.
⭐What Is The Best Career Option After B Tech In CSE?
Career option after b tech in cse you can go with software industry including IT sectors.
⭐What Is The Scope Of B Tech In Information Technology?
B.Tech in information technology is a good option for those who have passion-ed in IT industry. After completion of B Tech in IT, you can work as data scientist, consultant, software developer and many more.
⭐Which Branch Of Btech Has More Scope?
The most popular branch to pursue engineering is b tech in civil which is followed by, computer science, Electrical, Mechanical and automobile.
⭐Is Btech It A Good Choice?
Definitely Yes! B Tech is a good choice for those students who are technical and creative minds.
⭐What is the average salary of BTech engineer in India?
As a fresher, a BTech graduate can earn an average minimum of Rs 10,000- Rs 45,000 per month. In other cases, the salary of a candidate depends upon the job profile also. If you work as a Project Engineer, Design Mechanical Engineer you can earn an average of 5- 15 lakhs annually.
⭐What is the full form of BTech?
B.Tech is stands for bachelor of technology. It is an undergraduates engineering degree awarded to candidates.
⭐What is the duration of the b tech course?
Duration of the b tech course is 4 years after 12th but If you have taken admission through lateral entry, the duration will be 3 years.