Is job a barrier in learning? Not Anymore
- Students can access learning material in various formats: text, video lectures and audio anytime from everywhere through a Learning Management System.
- Students performance is assessed continuously throughout the semester by quiz,assignments, mid-semester and end-semester exams. The assessment results are shared with the students to improve their performance.
- Students learn to build up the technical skills to enhance their professional value.
- The learning from the program will help the students to develop and implement innovative technological solutions.
- Provide necessary conceptual foundation, and appropriate understanding of real-world applications.
KINDLY FILL THE FORM
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Highly determined and ambitious diploma engineers who are employed and wish to obtain an engineering degree.
Experienced diploma engineers who wish to acquire current and emerging knowledge and skills to advance their career.
Job becoming a hurdle in learning and career growth, apply for the Degree program to advance your skills and to enhance your career.
WHAT ARE THE PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES?
science & mathematics and modern tools.
professional world with ethical and moral responsibilities.
produce knowledgeable, creative and imaginative engineers.